Internships at Arrowhead
At Arrowhead we take on internships in varying degree depending on the projects we are working on.
As an intern at Arrowhead you will be in the thick of development right alongside your fellow devs who will show you the ropes and teach you the tricks of the trade!
Each team member at Arrowhead has an important influence on the game and is involved in the decision-making process. We offer a driven and creative environment where small groups work in cross-disciplinary feature teams.
Depending on your chosen craft your daily tasks will vary, but some examples common for everyone at Arrowhead are:
- Participating in sprint and task planning;
- Creating content and working on current projects in development;
- Playtesting and feedbacking on current game projects;
- Participating in company and team wide meetings;
- Discussing what does / does not count as soup.. (you'd be surprised).
More about you
Do you see yourself with the following?
- Currently attending a school or program in game development;
- A specific internship / LIA period coming up;
- A passion for video games and joining the games industry(!!!);
- Good collaboration and communication skills;
- Cooperative attitude;
- Good English skills both verbal and written.
If you want to apply for an internship with us - send in your portfolio and/or CV here!
Please make sure to include at least the following:
- A link to your current portfolio;
- A CV, cover letter or description of what discipline you are interested in (art, design, code, etc);
- Lastly - An answer to the following question: What is your favourite video game and why?
Where possible we will try to facilitate an internship, however we cannot accept every internship request. If we see an opportunity within our studio we will reach out to you!
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Perks & Benefits
Flexibility and generous vacationYou have the freedom to plan your workday according to your preferences, keeping in mind that between 10:00-12:00 and 13:00-15:00 you are available for (team) meetings. You are also entitled to six weeks paid vacation each year.
Pension fund and insurancesYou can feel safe with a full life- and occupational injury insurance as well as guaranteed quick access to health specialists. An additional monthly saving is added to your retirement fund.
Health & wellnessMassage at the office every other week, a weekly wellness activity hour and yearly wellness allowance. Once a year we also offer health care checkups with the possibility to track your changes and progress.
Working at Arrowhead
We're a fun bunch of game developers, dedicated to bringing new experiences to gamers worldwide. We enjoy working together, and where work permits, we are open for hybrid remote working conditions. Overall, we feel that investing in each other contributes to a beter work environment, a feeling of stability and will build stronger internal relationships.
About Arrowhead Game Studios
Arrowhead Game Studios is a tight knit and growing team, known for our co-op titles. By challenging the creativity of the players, we create a memorable experience with humor and social interaction, that leaves you with a story to tell. We are now working on our biggest and most ambitious project to date: A Next-Generation 3rd Person Cooperative Shooter. If you want to be part of a driven and friendly team with a family feeling, then Arrowhead is the place to be!
Loading application form
Already working at Arrowhead Game Studios?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.