Internships at Arrowhead
At Arrowhead we take on internships in varying degree depending on the projects we are working on.
As an intern at Arrowhead you will be in the thick of development right alongside your fellow devs who will show you the ropes and teach you the tricks of the trade!
Each team member at Arrowhead has an important influence on the game and is involved in the decision-making process. We offer a driven and creative environment where small groups work in cross-disciplinary feature teams.
Depending on your chosen craft your daily tasks will vary, but some examples common for everyone at Arrowhead are:
- Participating in sprint and task planning;
- Creating content and working on current projects in development;
- Playtesting and feedbacking on current game projects;
- Participating in company and team wide meetings;
- Discussing what does / does not count as soup.. (you'd be surprised).
More about you
Do you see yourself with the following?
- Currently attending a school or program in game development;
- A specific internship / LIA period coming up;
- A passion for video games and joining the games industry(!!!);
- Good collaboration and communication skills;
- Cooperative attitude;
- Good English skills both verbal and written.
If you want to apply for an internship with us - send in your portfolio and/or CV here!
Please make sure to include at least the following:
- A link to your current portfolio;
- A CV, cover letter or description of what discipline you are interested in (art, design, code, etc);
- Lastly - An answer to the following question: What is your favourite video game and why?
Where possible we will try to facilitate an internship, however we cannot accept every internship request. If we see an opportunity within our studio we will reach out to you!