About the job
As an analyst, you’re the one that lets the data speak to you. You pull the numbers, crunch them and act accordingly - tweak the online store, and liaise with our cross-functional teams to ensure we have the best monetization practices possible!
As an analyst, your focus is on game monetization, and as a result, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Build/create and maintain an analytics platform / dashboard to successfully report, optimize data usage and evangelize your findings within our studio;
- Based on your data analysis, you liaise with our teams and their directors in order to get player engagement, player retention and monetization to the highest possible level;
- You pro-actively advise on strategies and changes in game performance and game design in order to boost monetization;
- Work closely with our community team and CRM Manager on player engagement and retention strategies (and the implementation of said strategies).
We’re looking for an Analyst (Game Monetization) who has a real knack for reading and interpreting data, and who brings the following experience and background:
- Around 3 to 5 years of experience and an analyst;
- Proven experience working for a SAAS product/service having implemented successful monetization changes/strategies;
- Experience within the (mobile) game development industry is preferred, but not mandatory;
- You are great in stakeholder management - finding the great match between the artistic component and the monetization component.
Scope: Full-time: 40 hours per week. We offer a permanent position and for the right candidate we offer relocation aid.
Location: Stockholm, however working remotely can be discussed for the right candidate.
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you! We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio.