About the job
As a Live Designer, your focus is to interact upon real life developments in our game, as they happen. Changes in the monetization system, player engagement and retention and of course focus on events (both in real life as well as in game). You spot trends and act accordingly in order to keep our player hyped and their engagement amped. Since you’re the designer, you’re the linking pin between our cross-functional teams to get your content and community online as soon as possible.
As a Live Designer, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Design progression, content, monetization and engagement/retention strategies, based on what the data is telling you;
- Liaise with our community (team) to get players input to ensure we continue to develop our game aligned with player engagement;
- Spot trends in player activity and act upon these trends;
- Develop in-game events, create content and align internally to execute your plans;
- Develop developer tools to facilitate recurring events.
We’re looking for a Live Designer who brings along the following experience and background:
- Around 3 to 5 years of experience as a (Live) Designer;
- Experience with Live Environments / online multiplayer project(s);
- Experience designing monetization systems and player engagement / retention;
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholder.
Scope: Full-time: 40 hours per week. We offer a permanent position and for the right candidate we offer relocation aid.
Location: Stockholm, however working remotely can be discussed for the right candidate.
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you! We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio.