About the job
As a Build Engineer (DevOps) at Arrowhead, you are part of our tech team and you work closely with our production team. Your main responsibility is to maintain and develop our build pipeline and act as a supporting engineer for live services.
We are on the lookout for a person with programming experience who can grow in the role of an autonomous build engineer and be a long term contributor to the studios development workflow.
Besides maintaining and developing our build pipeline and supporting our live services, your tasks and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate source control branches and subsequent integrations;
- Provide source control support for the team;
- Update documentation on current state of the pipeline;
- Research, develop and implement new technologies to improve project workflow
- Maintain and improve our automated building, testing and deployment processes.
We’re looking for a Build Engineer (DevOps) with the following experience and background:
- 3 or more years of practical programming experience as, preferably in the video games industry;
- Familiarity of CI/CD systems like Teamcity or Jenkins;
- Good understanding of source control systems like Mercurial, Git, or Perforce;
- It would be great if you know a thing or two about containerization (using Docker), JIRA and Confluence.
Scope: Full-time: 40 hours per week. We offer a permanent position and for the right candidate we offer relocation aid.
Location: Stockholm, however working remotely can be discussed for the right candidate.
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you! We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio.