About the job
As a Senior Level Designer, you create the levels within our AAA co-op, 3rd Person Shooter project. Mapping and laying out the levels so they match the direction of the overall gameplay experience.
As a Senior Level Designer, you:
- Work closely with the World Director on realizing the game concept;
- Create and maintain level structures;
- Create locations to benchmark quality for other designers to follow;
- Design and setup in game missions and objectives;
- Guide and share knowledge with a team of designers.
Are you an experienced Senior Level Designer? Able to combine creativity with being methodical - creating a 3D world from a concept? Then you might be the one we’re looking for! Do you also recognize yourself in:
- Several years of experience in the (PC/Console) games industry (working as a level / world designer);
- Deep understanding of gameplay and game engagement;
- Good grasp of artistic and storytelling skills;
- Strong Design Fundamentals;
- Experience with game object scripting;
- You are well versed in the English language, both verbal and written.
Scope: Full-time: 40 hours per week.
We offer a permanent position and can offer relocation aid.
Location: Stockholm, however working remotely can be discussed for the right candidate.
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you! We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio.