Our Tech and Tools team consists of 11 awesome developers and we work mainly in low-level systems for managing performance, memory constraints, snappy resource loading and various platform integrations among many other challenges.
As an Engine Programmer, your main tasks and responsibilities are to:
- Develop and maintain engine systems and overall architecture;
- Evaluate, integrate and update SDKs and middlewares as needed;
- Profile and optimize code and content performance;
- Help determine and maintain performance and memory budgets;
- Optimize and integrate support for all target platforms and support other development teams;
- Assist in tools development as needed.
Are you an Engine Programmer and do you recognize yourself in the following?
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in low-level programming using C/C++;
- Experience using one or more game engines (such as Unreal);
- Experience developing for multiple platforms (preference in desktop and/or console platforms);
- Experience with multi-threaded systems and related programming techniques;
- Good understanding of CPU and GPU bottlenecks.
Nice to have, but not mandatory to have:
- Experience with or a passion for graphics programming;
- Experience with a full development cycle of a AAA-game title;
- Strong mathematics skills.
We are working on a 3rd person shooter featuring next-gen graphics, innovative co-op and agency for the community to alter the course of the game. This AAA game will share the satirical humor that fans of our previous games know and love.
Scope: Full-time, 40 hours per week. We offer a long term position and relocation aid for the right candidate.
Location: Hybrid remote possible, working on-site initially. Swedish tax residency is required.
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you. We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio.