Are there no jobs advertised suitable for your skillset?
Please feel free to register an open application, which will be matched to our needs and opportunities.
A few things to note:
- Include what area or discipline you would like to be considered for
- Make sure to include a portfolio in your application
- This advertisement is not intended for internships
Some tips to make your application easier to process:
- Tell us about yourself! For example:
- What games are you passionate about?
- Why does Arrowhead interest you?
- Where are you located now?
- Are you looking to relocate or do you want to work remotely
We strive to review open applications but please be aware that we are unable to provide an individual response to every submitted application.
What can I expect at Arrowhead?
Arrowhead is a growing team of game developers founded in the north of Sweden; today made up of people from all over the world.
We offer a driven and creative environment, with a friendly group of people where everyone gives it their all to make the best games possible.
In your application, please focus on why your skills and experiences would be great for this role and why you would like to join Arrowhead Game Studios.
Your application will be reviewed by our recruitment teams but for this advertisement we are unable to provide a concrete timeline for when you can expect to hear back from us.