About the job
Arrowhead is looking for a programmer to further bolster our growing Tech department. As an all-around programmer you’ll be interacting with multiple specialist areas in our game development process. Your main area of responsibility is to maintain and extend our procedural world generation pipeline. You work closely with the Design and Art teams to bring new ideas and features into the game and realize our level design and visual goals.
As a programmer, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Own and maintain our procedural world generation pipeline
- Support the content creation teams by solving bugs and adding features
- Work together with the Tech department to build high quality, well-structure solutions with memory and performance taken into account
- Be flexible and take ownership of new coding responsibilities where it’s needed.
Do you recognize yourself in the following?
- You have 3+ years of experience within the industry as a Programmer
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- Ideally, you have shipped at least one (AAA) game title
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Shaders/Rendering
- Understanding of game/level-design fundamentals.
Scope: Full-time, 40 hours per week. We offer a permanent position and relocation aid for the right candidate.
Location: At Arrowhead we have transitioned into a full hybrid way of working. Location can therefore be discussed according to your needs.
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you. We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio.