About the job
Arrowhead is now looking for a talented Generalist Artist to join our growing Art team. As a Generalist Artist you will produce assets for our next exciting AAA-project. A co-op, 3rd Person Shooter game.
With a deep understanding of real-time graphics you’ll help deliver and produce visually stunning diverse assets while navigating unique technical challenges. The role offers a fast paced, collaborative environment where you will excel in a multi-functional team.
As a Generalist Artist, you will be;
- Producing assets using your outstanding skills in modeling, baking, UVs, and materials for props and environments
- Finding and solving technical game constraints and knowing how to resolve issues within a cross discipline environment
- Working with 3D modeling tools such as Blender, Maya or other equivalent software and can help push the technical art quality of our Artists to the next level
Do you recognize yourself in the following?
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a generalist 3D artist in the games industry
- Your portfolio shows a variety of (realistic) artwork, including organic and hard surfaces
- Experience working with 3D modeling tools such as Blender (preferred) or Maya
- Ideally, you have shipped at least one (AAA) project
- Strong English skills, both written and verbal
Strong experience lighting environments
Scope: Full-time, 40 hours per week. We offer a permanent position and relocation aid for the right candidate.
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you. We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio.