Head of Finance
About the job
Arrowhead is now looking for a highly motivated person within finance who wants to take on the great task of developing our studios finance department. This is an exciting opportunity where you’ll play a key role in the financial strategic planning and business development of the company.
Together with top management you’ll shape the business direction of the studio and build a strong collaborative team. You’ll establish routines, procedures and present financial strategic recommendations to top management.
As Head of Finance you will be;
- Creating and presenting financial strategic recommendations to COO
- Facilitating the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Overseeing cash flow and working capital
- Preparing financial statements and reports
- Ensuring legal compliance on all financial functions
- Providing support with accounting related matters
- Overseeing the company's financial department
- Advising on corporate structure development
Do you see yourself in the following;
- Masters degree with a background in economics or a comparable professional career
- 5+ years of experience in finance and accounting
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Experience negotiating with external partners and stakeholders
- Good leadership skills and previous experience in leading a team
- Relevant understanding of ERP systems and highly experienced in Excel or Google Sheets
- Understanding and experience of internal accounting processes
- Effective communication skills, fluent in Swedish, and full professional proficiency in English
- Experience working in the gaming industry
Scope: Full-time: 40 hours per week.
We offer a permanent position and for the right candidate we offer relocation aid.
Location: Stockholm, however working remotely can be discussed for the right candidate.
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you! We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio.
- Studio Operations
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Perks & Benefits
Flexibility and generous vacationYou have the freedom to plan your workday according to your preferences, keeping in mind that between 10:00-12:00 and 13:00-15:00 you are available for (team) meetings. You are also entitled to six weeks paid vacation each year.
Pension fund and insurancesYou can feel safe with a full life- and occupational injury insurance as well as guaranteed quick access to health specialists. An additional monthly saving is added to your retirement fund.
Health & wellnessMassage at the office every other week, a weekly wellness activity hour and yearly wellness allowance. Once a year we also offer health care checkups with the possibility to track your changes and progress.
Working at Arrowhead
We're a fun bunch of game developers, dedicated to bringing new experiences to gamers worldwide. We enjoy working together, and where work permits, we are open for hybrid remote working conditions. Overall, we feel that investing in each other contributes to a beter work environment, a feeling of stability and will build stronger internal relationships.
About Arrowhead Game Studios
Arrowhead Game Studios is a tight knit and growing team, known for our co-op titles. By challenging the creativity of the players, we create a memorable experience with humor and social interaction, that leaves you with a story to tell. We are now working on our biggest and most ambitious project to date: A Next-Generation 3rd Person Cooperative Shooter. If you want to be part of a driven and friendly team with a family feeling, then Arrowhead is the place to be!
Head of Finance
Loading application form
Already working at Arrowhead Game Studios?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.