If you’re looking to make the best co-op games in the world, you’ve come to the right place. We're proud to have some of the best game makers and collaborators in the industry under our four walls. What's more, we're a fun bunch of game developers, who love to indulge in our passion for video games together. Our games are not for everyone. Are they for you?
We are now looking for a Finance Administrator!
Each team member at Arrowhead is passionate about making an incredible effort to create great video games. To achieve this, we believe it is important to have dedicated, friendly, and helpful people around you.
The Finance Administrator at Arrowhead supports the studio by managing and developing administrative routines within Finance and reports directly to the CFO.
If you are passionate about finance, have a keen eye for detail, and want to be part of a dynamic and exciting environment, then Arrowhead is the place for you.
About the Job
As a Finance Administrator at Arrowhead, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the financial health and efficiency of our organization.
You will be responsible for a range of financial and administrative tasks, including managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling financial statements, and assisting in budget preparation.
Your meticulous attention to detail and ability to work with financial software and tools will contribute to the smooth operation of our finance department.
As a Finance Administrator, your main tasks and responsibilities are;
- Facilitating the daily finance work at the studio
- Handling all accounting/bookkeeping on our side of the company
- Identifying and correcting miscalculations and financial discrepancies
- Controlling of the studio finances
- Analyzing financial data based on KPI's
- Creating monthly financial and FTE reports
- Supporting in the budget process for the organisation
- Developing and implementing better practices and procedures in the finance department
Do you see yourself in the following;
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field preferred
- Proven experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, or similar role
- Proficiency in financial software and tools, such as Excel, Google Sheet, or similar
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written (Swedish & English)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of financial regulations and compliance standards
- Problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to tasks
What We Offer
Arrowhead Game Studios is a growing team of about 100+ people, best known for our co-op titles. Despite our size, we remain a friendly and down to earth bunch, who love to indulge in our passion for video games together.
Located in our newly built, custom-tailored offices on the Hammarby Kaj waterfront, we enjoy everything Stockholm has to offer. A thriving game dev scene, along with all types of activities are immediately available on our doorstep.
Our talented employees are crucial to our success, therefore we put a lot of emphasis in creating and maintaining a prosperous culture. We’re committed to open and transparent communication. Your ideas are welcomed, valued, appreciated - the ceiling for creative discussions is high.
We also have numerous work benefits for all our employees. You can read about them here!
Scope: Full-time: 40 hours per week.
We offer a permanent position and for the right candidate we offer relocation aid.
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you! We ask that your application always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio.