If you’re looking to make the best co-op games in the world, you’ve come to the right place. We're proud to have some of the best game makers and collaborators in the industry under our four walls. What's more, we're a fun bunch of game developers, who love to indulge in our passion for video games together. Our games are not for everyone. Are they for you?
We are now looking for a Co-dev & Outsourcing manager!
About the job
The Co-dev & Outsourcing Manager will be responsible for the relationship with our current and future partners, in order to develop the different assets of our games across all fields on time, quality and budget. The role aims at ensuring a smooth collaboration with the partners through clear mandates and establishing methodologies, all whilst aligning with the studio’s production mantra and setting up best practices for all projects.
You will be in charge of the relationship from start (search, negotiation and onboarding) to end (offboarding). Along the way you will lead initiatives to improving ways of working through training, organizing visits and establishing middle ground for collaboration. You will also ensure that deliverables from partners are tracked and live up to our standards when it comes to quality and cost effectiveness.
By running our outsourcing portfolio you will be;
- Safeguarding quality of deliveries by reviewing different assets or deliverables from our contractors;
- Ensuring assets are up to par for game implementation;
- Maintaining relationships with external teams;
- Organizing the performance report of the different partners through clear OKRs (Objectives and Key Results);
- Partnering with leadership team to plan outsourcing needs and assignment;
- Creating all necessary briefs for assignments to be outsourced;
- Owning the feedback loop from external iteration to internal signoff;
- Report to the studio operation team and escalate risks if needed;
- Solving pipeline issues if needed.
The position will report to the Studio Production Director and be based in from our Stockholm office. (Hybrid solution is possible.)
You will be an effective and proactive communicator for Arrowhead. You are skilled at stakeholder management and at delivering both positive and challenging feedback in order to get the highest player value out of the work we do together with our external teams.
You contribute to the production team at Arrowhead by having a “think-outside-the-box” mentality and you are constantly looking for ways to raise the bar on the player value we deliver in sustainable ways.
We believe that you;
- Have experience as a Co-dev Manager or Outsourcing manager;
- Have experience in being the crosspoint between internal and external management;
- Have experience in managing a wide range of outsourcing companies, or handling co-development with partner studios;
- Are at ease with numbers - can handle a budget allocated and track costs across the different projects;
- Are familiar with different pipelines and optimization details in game development;
- Are well versed in collaborating in a multinational environment;
- Are excelling at written and verbal communication in English.
How to apply
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV in English as soon as possible. We interview candidates continuously and hire when we find a good fit.
What we offer
Arrowhead Game Studios is a growing team of about 100+ people, best known for our co-op titles. Despite our size, we remain a friendly and down to earth bunch, who love to indulge in our passion for video games together.
Located in our newly built, custom-tailored offices on the Hammarby Kaj waterfront, we enjoy everything Stockholm has to offer. A thriving game dev scene, along with all types of activities are immediately available on our doorstep.
Our talented developers are crucial to our success, therefore we put a lot of emphasis in creating and maintaining a prosperous culture. We’re committed to open and transparent communication. Your ideas are welcomed, valued, appreciated - the ceiling for creative discussions is high.
We also have numerous work benefits for all our employees. You can read about them here!
Scope: Full-time, 40 hours per week.
Welcome with your application!