Arrowhead is raising the bar on audio design in the games industry! We are actively searching for a leader to join us in our quest of becoming the best as we develop our upcoming 3rd person shooter!
Each team member at Arrowhead is passionate about making a kickass effort in order to create great games. To achieve this, we believe it is important to have dedicated, friendly and helpful people around you. We offer a thrilling and creative environment where kickass game developers work to provide high quality gameplay experiences.
As an Audio Director at Arrowhead you will be:
- Leading and coaching our audio team in creative direction;
- Collaborating with the whole direction group to help build the tone and direction of the game;
- Communicating the audio vision to our team by using all visual and audio references that might be needed;
- Ensuring a AAA quality of our audio design;
- Identifying technical audio needs and cooperating with our Tech Team when necessary;
- Establishing best practices and ensuring they are adhered to;
- Coaching team members to foster artistic and technical development;
- Determining project resource needs for the audio team and managing outsourcing;
- Representing Arrowhead in external business relationships;
- Being a key stakeholder in VO pipelines.
More about you
Are games a true passion for you? Are you driven by greatness? We're counting on it. If you have a honed sense of audio quality and love spreading your knowledge, then you will enjoy working with our sound designers.
We work to inspire a kickass environment for our developers and that means working hard, taking personal responsibility for your team's deliveries and shooting for the stars!
Is creative direction and leadership the next step for you?
Do you see the following in yourself?
- Having 7 years’ experience in game development, preferably in action oriented games;
- Being experienced with the creative audio process, as well as management positions;
- Having experience of several full production cycles, preferably having shipped multiple video game titles;
- Technically skilled and a having a honed sense for sound and audio design;
- Familiar with mentoring and coaching game developers;
- Great English and communication skills (verbal and written).
Scope: Full-time 40 hours per week and permanent position. Relocation aid is offered for the right candidate.
If you think that this position matches your background and skills, we would love to hear from you! Please always include relevant work samples or a link to your portfolio when applying.